Here’s How To Play!
The Ins & Outs of the Contest
It’s simple. Participants take their mug and git goin’ to a unique location of their choosing for a chance to win one of two Git’N Go gift certificates each month between January and November. First prize is for a $250 Git’N Go gift certificate, Second prize is for a $100 Git’N Go gift certificate. Monthly winners will automatically be re-entered in December for an even sweeter prize — a chance to win a $500 Git’N Go gift certificate!
How to Participate
To participate, take a picture of yourself with any Git’N Go mug (new or old) anywhere in the world. Share the picture with the hashtag #gitngoTN on one or more of the following social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. As long as it can be found in a public search, it counts!
- Participants must “like” our Facebook page to qualify.
- All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm, by the last day of the month.
- Pictures must be clearly labeled in order to verify location. We can verify your location through geotagging (publicly sharing your location with the picture) or through identifying landmarks in the picture (i.e. a famous structure, welcome sign, or location-based activity).
- Examples of pictures that wouldn’t need geotagging could include the Eiffel Tower, you climbing the Great Wall of China, you next to a “Welcome to California” sign, and so on.
Choosing the Winners
Our team of judges will choose one winner per month from the entries. Several special factors will be taken into consideration, including (but not limited to):
- Distance Traveled
- Difficulty of Travel (i.e. you had to climb, bike, swim, etc.)
- Elevation (think Mount Everest or the Dead Sea)
- Celebrities (we hear the judges really like Dolly Parton 😉)
Announcing the Winners
Winners will either be notified by email or via the social media outlet they submitted through. Announcements will be made by the end of the first full week of the following month.
The monthly winner’s photo will be posted in all 4 stores. By submitting your entry, you are agreeing to allow us to use your photo on any of our social media pages, websites, and/or on any in-store literature we may publish in the future.